Friday, March 03, 2006

All My Sins

I heard that some employers are searching myspace, google, blogs, etc, when they receive a resume . . . kind of an informal, who-am-I-really-hiring check up. This didn't shock me or anything. People have been googling other people for ages. But it really kind of made me re-think whether I should post my next blog entry in which I reveal to the world all the horrid things I've been up to. Just to be safe, and in the spirit of the center of the governmental world in which I live, here is the blog, properly edited:

Dear Diary -
XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXXX weed XXXX XXXXXXX XXX XXXXXX XXXX X X X X XXXXXXX XXXX, and the 3 of us XXXXX XX X XxXXXXXXX. But before I passed out, XXXX and XXXX went to the basement and XXXXXX XXXX x x xXXXXXX XXX xx xXXXXX and had to put it out by pissing on it because someone had already used up the fire extinguisher earlier. Later that year, XXXX X x xXX XXXXX XX XXXX XXXXXXX XX XX XXX abs and pecs XXXXXXXXX XX rub down XX XXXXXX XXXX XX XX XXXXXX balls. XXXX X x xX XxXX xxxXXXXXX xXXXXX smoked XXXXXx xXXX xX xX xXX xXXXXX topless XXXx X xXXXXX xXXXXX missionary XXXX XXX X xx XXXXXX xXXXXx everyone watching. So we all broke out the XXXX, sat back, and XXXX XXXXXX X x xXXXXXXx.

But that is nothing compared to when I XXX X xX xXXXXX Xxx xXXXX xX amish twins xXXXXXXX xX xX XXXXXXx hard and tasty x x x xXXXXXXXXx xX x x xxx xx xX xXXXXXXXXx XXXX hilarious time XXXXX X x x XXXx XXXXXX vodka XXX X xx XXXXXX fire XXXX X X XXXXXXX explosions XXX X x xx XXXXX X xX XXXXX and evian, or was it perrier? Can never remember things when XXXX is in your face and XXXXXXXX is coursing thru your system.

Ultimately, XXXX, XXXX, XXXXXXx, XXXXX, or XXX X X XXXX can be held responsible because XXX X X X X X X vomitted on them. XX X x XXXXX xxxxXxXXXx X xx XXX xxXXxXXXXXXXX and so my conscience is clean.

The End

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home