Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Gawd Luv Us

The following is a series of emails exchanged over the course of an hour between about 10 individuals who were included on each email. Background info: some friends are coming to DC for pride. Some of the individuals coming to DC recently bought tickets or are in the process of deciding on which airport to fly into. The names have been changed to protect the slutty.

Scott emails:
Southwest to start flights to Washington Dulles!!!

Mike replies, sarcastically:
Yay! Thanks....I just booked my flight to Reagan this morning.

J.r.n emails, informatively:
FYI - flying into Dulles or BWI is rarely worth the savings. Not only does it cost $$$ to get into the city from either place, it takes forever . . . even when it's not rush hour. Fly into Reagan National and you'll still look young when you reach the city.

Scott replies:
Duly noted. lol!

J.r.n replies:
Sorry Scott :-) Did not mean my email to be bitchy at all. Just trying to save everyone some stress and avoid crows feet. You can read my PS bitchy tho. -J
PS. We ain't dropping anyone off anywhere other than Reagan. Have your trick take you, or at least keep you company on the 2 hour bus ride. :-)


John chimes in:
Miss thang, was that a “z snap” that you just did? Check that attitude ;-)

J.r.n replies:
Haha, a z-snap and a bitch slap. Always in combination. Always a 6.0 for execution and artistry :-)



On a side note, unfortunately I will miss pride in DC due to a heterosexual pre-divorce ceremony (wedding) I must attend. (I have nothing but statistics behind this statement, in no way do I think my friends are ever going to get divorced, they are just too cute) Which reminds me I need to buy them a wedding gift. Anyone know where I can get a gift certificate for a divorce settlement? Kidding. Like 99% kidding, I swear.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home