Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bad Hair Near-Future

Went to get a haircut today. Needed one badly. Instead of walking a ways to the guy I usually go to I went to a reputable/famous salon a block away from my building. The worst that could happen is that I get a good, but not great, haircut.

Wrong again.

About 2 minutes into the buzz of the trimmers (shouldn't high end salons use scissors, not electric trimmers?!), the gorgeous young lady trimming the sides of my head decided to start right in on the top. I couldn't really say "please don't do that" after she'd taken the first pass.

So the gorgeous, yet now painfully obvious no-talent gave me the equivalent of a shearing. It's dye-my-hair-green-and-it'd-look-like-a-golf-course short. For those who trim down below, it's pube short. Over the next couple weeks I'm sure it will feel great in this hot, humid weather. But the limit of the thanks I gave her was my less than fabulous tip.

Fortunately, I have chosen not to let this experience devastate my life. I can rock the near-skinhead look as well as the next guy. At least I hope so. Might have to call a friend back in Kansas who often did the super-short cut and get a few pointers.

On another note, bought some new shoes today. Super sweet pair. Totally made up for the bad haircut. And what's better than a good excuse to go buy things? A blowjob is of course, but I'm not complaining . . . life is good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home