Friday, July 28, 2006

Hill Dwellers

Yesterday I was introduced to this: http://www.thehill.com/thehill/export/TheHill/50Most2006/index1.html

It is the most recent of an annual listing, with pictures, of the 50 hottest people on The Hill. To be a part, someone has to nominate you. You also have to work on Capitol Hill or in its nether regions. I'm usually a huge fan of things like this . . . combining aspects of US Weekly with the Library of Congress . . . only good things can come of that.

Except there are zero hot men. There are some men that I'm sure if I got to know I would be more attracted to, but there are zero bonafide, look-me-in-the-face-and-want-to-do-me-in-the-Senator's-office, hot ones. Meanwhile, the top 50 runneth over with hot women. Some are so hot I swear I saw them at one of Stewie Griffin's sexy parties. So, what the deuce?!

I was going to write a diatribe about how politicians are like cavemen, and cavemen know they can't hang out with Neanderthals for fear of losing their cavewomen to their more evolved brethren. But instead I'm going to cleanse myself of this less-than hot male imagery and renew my faith in the power of the human genome to create beautiful things. Join me.

http://www.commercialcloset.org/cgi-bin/iowa/portrayals.html?record=232

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home