Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Comcastrophe

COMCAST pissed me off royally last night. Recap -

Appointment to activate a cable jack and deliver another cable box: between 6 and 8 PM.

I leave work early to be home. I wait. I wait. I wait. I fart a few times. I spray some Oust around the apartment so that the COMCAST technician doesn' t have to smell my farts, because I am considerate like that. I wait some more. I realize I just wasted my Oust because it's taking the technician so long to get here my farts would have dissipated on their own. I wait some more.

Call from technician at a quarter till 8: "uh, I can't make it tonight."

My thoughts: "You son of a bitch, get your ass over here and do your fucking job."

The words out of my mouth: "I don't care how late you need to arrive, it needs to be done tonight."

Technician: "uh, you need to reschedule."

My thoughts: "You sack of shit. You couldn't have called earlier in the day to reschedule?"


So now I have to spend another night waiting at home for two hours. What did the COMCAST customer service lady do to make me feel better when I called to complain? She gave me a $20 credit on my next bill. My thoughts: "Do you fucking know how valuable my time is? It's way the fuck more than $5 an hour. Bitch." (Do the math - $20 divided by the 4+ hours this will take out of my life)

I wrote a letter explaining how I deserve 2 months free service based on this bullshit. I sent it to their online customer service department. If I don't receive an adequate response, I'm going to mail merge their board of directors and executive committee address lists to a stack of envelopes with some hard copy "COMCAST customer service sucks, give me a fucking refund" letters inside.

Oh, and I'm going to blog about how much I hate COMCAST. This blog will come down once I have received proper restitution for the complete disregard for my time, money, and life.

The lines of text at the end are included only so that this diatribe is picked up by people searching for information on COMCAST. Oh, and take a look at this guy's blog too:
http://strategize.blogspot.com/2006/08/comcast-service-truths.html

COMCASTIC? More like COMCASTROPHE. COMCAST sucks. COMCAST sucks a lot. COMCAST is lame. COMCAST has poor customer service. COMCAST is the number one provider of cable and broadband internet access in the nation. COMCAST customer support. COMCAST customer complaints. COMCAST fraud. COMCAST scam. COMCAST lies. COMCAST undermines the morality of our children and the resolve of our allies (thank you Stephen Colbert). COMCAST high-speed internet. COMCAST Services for You. COMCAST Sportsnet. COMCAST - Official site, but not really. COMCASToffers you the worst possible service this world has ever known. COMCAST Cable TV and more - like headaches and stress. COMCAST stock, might as well plummet now so it has enough momentum to actually die once it hits rock bottom. COMCAST Service Information - it's like crap, with even a worse smell. COMCAST NEWS - we suck, we know it, we don't do anything about it. COMCAST anti-trust and monopolistic behaviors are evident everywhere . . . see treatment of customers. COMCAST blatant disregard for life, liberty, and any form of happiness. The truth about COMCAST service. The reality of COMCAST customer service. Long-term market outlook for COMCAST? Not good.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just wish you had Time Warner again.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home